how to do video profile
When you start freelancing/independent work, you need to showcase your skills in confident way to convince people to invest in you.
Here are some key points you can include in a short video , ideally 5 min, maximum 10 min.
- Dress decently, not necessarily formally
- Begin with introducing yourself
- mentioning your Education
- Technical skills (probably top 5)
- online courses you have taken.
- Tell more about what you exactly did in the last 2-3 projects.
- What were you currently building?
- What is the achievement in your career that you are the most proud of?
- what excites you about applying for opportunities?
- Tell us about a challenge you came across at work and how did you solve it?
- Share with us a situation, where you did not get along with someone you work with, tell us how you handled it.