In this article we are going to elaborate the jrunscript commands.
What is jrunscript?
jrunscript is Java command line script shell, supports both an interactive mode (read-eval-print,input code and response) and a batch mode(-f option,all input together) of script execution.
jrunscript (options) (arguments)
Cli Options :
- classpath or cp (path) : Specify where to find the user’s .class files that are accessed by the script.
- D(name)=(value) : Sets a Java system property.
- J(option) : Pass option directly to the JVM on which jrunscript is running.
- l (language): Use the specified scripting language.
- e (script) : Evaluate the given script.
- encoding (encoding) : Specify the character encoding used while reading script files.
- f (script-file) : Evaluate the given script file (batch mode).
- f - : Read and evaluate a script from standard input (interactive mode).
- q : List all script engines available and exit.
jrunscript test.js arg1 arg2 arg3